CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SOGGY FROGGY WINNER: BEVERLY SMITH OF FARMINGTON, KY! BEVERLY REGISTERED TO WIN AT GREAT AMBITIONS SCHOOL OF COSMETOLOGY IN MAYFIELD!
Beverly won a 2013 Kawasaki JT 1500 ADF 1500cc 4-speed Jet Ski, plus the trailer, valued at over $13,500!!
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR SPONSORS!!
- Town & Country Motorsports in Murray
- Pepsi MidAmerica
- Lake Chem Federal Credit Union in Murray, Draffenville or Calvert City
- Country Chevrolet in Benton
- David Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Murray
- Prizer Point Resort & Marina in Cadiz
- Boyd's in Paris
- Great Ambitions School of Cosmetology in Mayfield
- Ann-Maree's in Benton
- Storm Shield in Paducah
- The Rock - Royal Oaks Chevrolet Cadillac in Paducah
- All contestants must be a legal United States Citizen, 18 years or older to enter.
- Contest open to USA residents only.
- Listeners can register to win at Town & Country Motorsports, Boyd’s, Little River Days, Lake Chem Federal Credit Union, Prizer Point Marina, Country Chevrolet, David Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Ann-Maree’s, Great Ambitions Cosmetology School, Royal Oaks Chevrolet, Storm Shield or Woodcrafter’s Galleriesfor a 2013 Kawasaki JT1500 ADF 1500 4 speed Jet Ski plus trailer (valued at $13,500).
- The winner must be able to use this prize; this prize is non transferable, there will be no substitution of prizes. All unclaimed prizes will be reclaimed by WFGS-FM.
- Employees, associates, and interns and their immediate families of Forever Communications, Inc,Town & Country Motorsports, Boyd’s, Little River Days, Lake Chem Federal Credit Union, Prizer Point Marina, Country Chevrolet, David Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Ann-Maree’s, Great Ambitions Cosmetology School, Royal Oaks Chevrolet, Storm Shield or Woodcrafter’s Galleries are not eligible to win. Members of any electronic media in the listening area are not eligible. The term immediate family includes spouse, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- WFGS-FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
- All prizes offered in this promotion (if not offered on site) can be claimed at WFGS studios (Forever Communications) 1500 Diuguid Drive, Murray, KY 42071.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Void where prohibited. A copy of official rules can be found at Forever Communications, and online www.froggy103.com.
- Winner(s) will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes applicable based on the value of the prizes. A 1099 form will be sent to the winner. Winner will be required to complete a W-9 Federal Tax Form upon receipt of the prize.
- WFGS-FM reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time. WFGS-FM also reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest dates without notice.
- If the winner is found in violation of the rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
- WFGS-FM, its representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- As a prizewinner, you acknowledge that Forever Communications and WFGS-FM have the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a prizewinner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- Grand prize winner is required to complete a waiver of liability form upon receipt of prize(s). Failure to complete will result in forfeiture of prize(s).